Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tag: 5 Posts Link to Keywords

Got a great tag from Slavemom today :) I think it's a nice tag coz it gave me the chance to look back at my previous entries. Two thoughts came to mind when I was doing this;

1. Woahhhhh! Gib's grown so much, so fast!!!
2. Ooooh I'm glad I decided to start blogging on Gib's daily progress coz there are things that I'd forgotten even now!

So thanks, Slavemom. Here goes..

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given below.
2. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.
3. Don’t forget to read the archived post and leave comments

Link ONE must be about FAMILY: Merdeka. Oh Well!

Link TWO must be about FRIEND: Remembering Ninie

Link THREE must be about YOURSELF: To Work, To Work...

Link FOUR must be about YOUR LOVE: On Our Anniversary

Link FIVE can be ANYTHING YOU LIKE: I can't decided between My First Bit*hing Session and The Need, the Love, and the Confusion of Breastfeeding .... so you guys decide lah okay... :)

I would love for these mommies to share their related posts:

Kiddo's Mom .. because I haven't had the opportunity to read through your entireeee blog! So this would be a good opportunity for me!
Yazid's Mummy a.k.a. Hetz ... although I've managed to read through your entire blog, I'd love to hear from you :)
Mia's Mummy a.k.a. Ira ... for the same reasons (combined) that I'm tagging Hetz and Kiddo's Mom :D
Raggedyanne ... because I haven't managed to read entirelyyyy through your blog too! So I'd love for you to do this tag :D Plus you're one of my favourite tag-ees. Jangan mare.. Hehe.
Mummy Darren ... for the same reasons why I tagged Anne :)

Can't wait to read yours *huge grin*

4 comments:

slavemom said...

No problemo. I'm glad u're happy to receive this tag. ;)

ira said...

thx for taggin me!i'll try to find time to do it ya! ;)

nuhaafnan said...

haha dun worry babe, i'd love to be tagged by you (btw do i still owe you any tags? ish blur betul kita berdua ni! lol)

Baby Darren said...

thanks for the tag....a bit busy rite now, will do it once have time..