Gibran has started actively commando-crawling!
Before this it was just one forward-propel at a time. Then he'd be bored and start rolling around and around and around. He can cover the whole house just by rolling around. So he rolled and rolled and rolled happily to get here and there.
Then suddenly on Monday he moved forward..once... twice... three times...then there was no stopping him! Onwards he went.
But he still loves rolling. He'd roll around in his sleep too.

By the way, is it okay / healthy that I let his Kak Sarah dress him up in glamourous sunnies and head-wear sometimes..?

"You mean to tell me that this is a girl-colour...??? Come on Mom!!"


11 comments:
Hey congrats!! Big step for Gib!
Take a look at Gwen Stefani's baby. I really love how she dresses her baby up all the time with baby sunglasses and all. Even the stroller is D&C!!
wah going places, our young man!
of cos he can wear sunnies, cool mah!
hihi, cute nyer gibran! get those knee pads ready once he leopard crawls all over the house!
and nicole richie sunnies look good on him!
Yay!!!!!! Habislah you, after this he'll start to crawl damn fast and there's no stopping him! ;)
gib way to go, boy! he's growing up really quick huh?
Phantasma; One unfortunate big diff between Gwen and yours truly -> $$$$$$$$ ! Hehehehehee!
Mommy of 2 angels; I think I'd better get him manly looking sunnies? :p
Raggedyanne; Yeah I've been looking for those knee-pads-thingies but can't find em..? Where to get em..? And..Nicole Richie sunnies?? Huhuhuuuuu now I'm definitely gonna get him manly sunnies!
Nadia; alamakkk u're telling meee. That's ONE aspect of it that I'm actually dreading.
G; sob sob sometimes me thinks he's growing too darn fast laa!!
Babe, I've seen the knee pad thingie kat Metrojaya MV, some of 'em baby shops kat OU (new wing), Mothercare and Anakku. We didn't buy because Irwan said that his son is a boy and no need to lapik2, balut2 all. Kasi macho sikit. Sheeeeeessshhh...
Nadia; harharrr I swear sometimes men think alike! Husband said the same thing; "nak lapik buatpe...you taknak anak u macho ke!" Went to Mothercare yesterday but they ran out of em kneepads. Tsk tsk. Will looksie at OU's new wing. Thanks!!!!
wau..a big milestone he has achieved.... bravo...darren only started crawling about 8 months...
Hi,
I couldn't stop laughing when one of you ladies was saying that you were looking for manly baby knee pads for your son. My husband said the same to me after I bought our son some baby blue knee pads. As a joke I ordered some camouflaged baby knee pads and they actually look and work quite nice bought them at
http://www.crawlybabies.com
the husband liked them as did my son takes a while for them to get used to them but they work great hope this helps. = )
sandiis1; thank you!! i will take a look at them right now!
Post a Comment