YES... THAT IS THE HAIRCUT!!!

See, it's Gibran's first time on a pelamin during his Che'Na's (SIL#1) wedding reception in Dewan Perdana, KL. Husband and husband's cousin put him up there when most of the guests have gone home.
FYI; Gib had on his first ever, newly-made, tailored Baju Melayu (maroon colour) for the reception and did not puke at all till AFTER the reception, so we changed him into the t-shirt you see in the pictures above. Note that he was still wearing his Baju Melayu pants! Ahh.. that son of ours is a really colourful character.
Tsk tsk I was so involved in my self-absorbed emotions in the previous post till i forgot to put an update on Gibran's progress. His latest check-up (had two jabs..the HIB and whatever-else-ya'-ma-calls it...I forgot what the other jab was!) was on 20th June 2007 (Wednesday). And the following are his stats...
... Weight; 8.5 kilograms. Dang! (His 8-month old cousin Shamel's weight is 8.6 kgs!)
... Height / Length; 70 cm. Dang!! (He's nearly half of me! Ermm now you know who's the short spouse and whose height Gib's actually inherited. Hawwhawwrr..)
I mentioned in his 6-month milestones' entry that he's starting to drink formula..I should be clearer about that. He drinks it, but veryyy little. If possible, dontwan dontwan dontwan. He'd splutter and spray it all out if he's not hungry enough. So...the only way to TRY to make him used to formula is...to let him get real hungry, then feed formula. And I can't be the one feeding him...he'd be "mengada-ngada" and whine on and on till I give in and give him breastmilk. Then he'd drink as if I've been starving him all day. Geram!!
We give him formula (Nestle Nan 1 Hypoallergenic Milk) once a day, for the evening feed. He never wants to drink more than 60ml of formula at one sitting. This is so little! But at least he's starting to drink it, and I know once I start work, like it or not..what to do..the li'l fella just has to adjust to things and drink formula. Poor Gibby..
His Baba's got a good way to get him to drink the formula.
The following is called "False Advertising".
Gibran Senior advertises...
And Gibran Junior complies..
Conclusion; children are easy targets for attractive advertising.
Harrrrharrrrrrrr


7 comments:
Hehe. Comelnya duduk on the chair. :) And don't worrylah, the hair WILL grow.. ;)
Nadia; it's the waiting-for-it-to-grow stage that's agonizing!! Sakit mata memandang! Harharharr
dun worry he got his own stylo mylo la!!
hahah i like the ad!
haha..like that also can (i mean the daddy showing Gib drinking from the bottle)....
don't think darren will fall into this trick..
mommy of 2 angels; stylo mylo indeed, until everywhere we go ppl asks us.. "ehhhh what's wrong with his hair ahhhh??".... hehehehe!
mummy darren; darren big boy already very clever..he's more immune to false advertising, i bet! hehehe
hahaha that's funny. my hubs also do things in the hope to get Bee to mimick him like crawling on all fours (alamak no need to teach one ler but he was impatient), drinking, eating, etc
G; really? I think our hubbies would get along well! :D
Post a Comment