The week's happenings;
...... Sis-In-Law#1 is getting hitched this Saturday and tak pasal-pasal suddenly I'm so busy-peezy?? How'd that happen? *scratch head* Sure I'm helping out with tying-the-ribbons-on-bunga-telur thingy, and today the maid was at mom-in-law's house so I had my arms full with Gib.. but why no time eh??
...... Job interviews. I don't want to go into this, afraid I'd jinx it! Thank you God for bringing these opportunities to my door.. why no time to blog, eh?!! Working mothers also can find time to blog, what..?! Eh...
Maybe time-mismanagement lah.
Hooboyy I'm exhausted today. Will definitely try better tomorrow.
But!! Before I end this..
Gib's happenings this week;
....... He loves to clap! Clap people's hands like giving them hi-five's! Farneee.
....... Seems to dislike his pacifier at times. This one not farnee for mummy.
....... Nose is still blocked. Why eh?????? Tis' ain't natural.
....... Starts drinking formula!!! YIPPEE!!!!
....... Dreams a lot. Very terrible. Screams and cries in his sleep. Not a good thing!
....... Earned his PhD and is now a full-fledged Professor, earning top $$$$$$$$ and is giving Mummy and Baba half his pay every month in order to support our high-living lifestyle in our Taman Tun mansion.
Hah! Huhuhu..

"Gerroff my ferrari.."


2 comments:
you are such a dreamer...oh well, if u never dream then how can it come true right??
so dream on la.
mommy of 2 angels; must dream!! :D
Post a Comment